Welcome on our OWN3R Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome on our OWN3R Clan Forum

Welcome on OWN3R Clan Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Need new maps
How to get a scrimteam accept and an own base here I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:01 am by GoD|EviL

» How to get a scrimteam accept and an own base here
How to get a scrimteam accept and an own base here I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:42 am by GoD|EviL

» Rules of *OWN3R*
How to get a scrimteam accept and an own base here I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 am by GoD|EviL

» About lvl abuse
How to get a scrimteam accept and an own base here I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:43 am by *OWN3R*SuDDix

» How to report an abuse? Check out here
How to get a scrimteam accept and an own base here I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:46 am by *OWN3R*SuDDix

» **Payments!**
How to get a scrimteam accept and an own base here I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:15 am by *OWN3R*BosS

» *Roster Update*
How to get a scrimteam accept and an own base here I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:09 am by *OWN3R*BosS

» *OWN3R* Green Roster
How to get a scrimteam accept and an own base here I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:07 am by *OWN3R*SuDDix

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
*OWN3R*SuDDix
How to get a scrimteam accept and an own base here I_vote_lcapHow to get a scrimteam accept and an own base here I_voting_barHow to get a scrimteam accept and an own base here I_vote_rcap 
GoD|EviL
How to get a scrimteam accept and an own base here I_vote_lcapHow to get a scrimteam accept and an own base here I_voting_barHow to get a scrimteam accept and an own base here I_vote_rcap 
*OWN3R*BosS

How to get a scrimteam accept and an own base here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*OWN3R*SuDDix

How to get a scrimteam accept and an own base here Empty
PostSubject: How to get a scrimteam accept and an own base here   How to get a scrimteam accept and an own base here I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:57 am

Okay let's check out what we'll need for it...

1. You will need a Founding Father and 2 or 3 more Members
2. Get a plan, how and where you want to scrim
3. Give us your recruit rules, means, what members need to join on the scrimteam
4. You need to be active!

1. Founding Father is the one, like BosS, who decide if anybody gets Owner, Leader or even Member. They are the head of the heads... And nobody other... If they leave, they can stay on their FF position or give it up to another one forever!

2. The plan, how you want to scrim is easy to explain.. Just tell us, when your scrim times are, what yu want to play (3on3 to 10on 10) and give us a long explaination about ur knowlegde.

3. Recruit rules? Whats that?... Comes here Razz

Does your Recruit need a min of accuary?
Is there a k/d stat needed?
Does they need to know about scrims exactly?

And all kind of that.

4. Be active... otherwise... it get deleted!

Thanks for listening and have fun on posting
Back to top Go down
GoD|EviL

How to get a scrimteam accept and an own base here Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to get a scrimteam accept and an own base here   How to get a scrimteam accept and an own base here I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:42 am

Well i have watch ur post but its too dificult , but i dont understand dont worry..
Back to top Go down

How to get a scrimteam accept and an own base here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome on our OWN3R Clan Forum :: ScrimTeams :: ScrimTeams Applications-
Jump to: